The MINI4418 http://www.armdesigner.com/MINI4418/
is a 70 x 58mm Compact computer-on-module Boardcon released in recent months that runs Android on EM3288 Development board.
The MINI4418 clocks its four Cortex-A9 cores to 1.4GHz and ships with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 4GB eMMC flash. The module has an RTL8211E GbE (Gigabit Ethernet) controller. It can enable carrier boards with three USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB2.0 OTG port, a single COM port, and LCD (TFT/LVDS/MIPI) interfaces. Other features include I2S, CIF, HDMI, GPIO, ADC, PWM, I2C, Audio, SPI and HSMMC/SD.
The MINI4418 is pre-installed with Android 4.4.2 and offer Linux 3.4.39 kernel with UBoot. With the customized carrier board, MINI4418 can provide cost - effective of embedded solutions for MID, multimedia advertising, intelligent control terminals, and smart instrumentation.
* Processor: Samsung S5P4418, Cortex-A9 Quad-Core, 1.4GHz
* RAM: 1GB DDR3
* NAND Flash: 4GB eMMC
* Pin out: 5x UART, 1x USB2.0 Host, 1x USB HSIC Host, 1x USB2.0 OTG, LCD(TFT/LVDS/MIPI), Gigabit Ethernet, I2S, CIF, HDMI, GPIO, ADC, PWM, I2C, Audio, SPI, HSMMC/SD, etc.
* Operating system: Android4.4.2
* Board size: 70mm x 58mm
* Compatible module: MINI6818
* Application: MID, multimedia advertising, intelligent control terminals, smart instrumentation, etc.