How to download a parental control keylogger for Mac?

Stuck with a problem in your code? Seek help here.

How to download a parental control keylogger for Mac?

Postby Ariala » May 8th, 2014, 12:46 am

My son has proven on many occasions to be untrustworthy. We've (mom & dad) been called into the city Police station because of his online activity.
He is using MacBook Pro. Even if I don't like keyloggers, I think that under certain conditions, strictly controlled by the parents, a Keylogger program can help control a child's illegal online activity. We are parents!
It's our duty to raise our son and keep him away from becoming another victim of Internet scam. Danger lurks everywhere on the Internet. Every parent must do everything possible to protect their children online.
Ariala

Re: How to download a parental control keylogger for Mac?

Postby asheets » May 8th, 2014, 8:59 am

Take away the computer. It is the only way to be sure.
asheets

Postby k-ww » May 8th, 2014, 9:09 am

A keylogger is like closing the barn door after the horse is gone - it lets you know what happened, it dosn't prevent it.

Asking for help in setting one up skates up to and or past the rules we have about hacking.

From what you describe, a computer in your son's hands is like a gun, and the only way to control his use of it is to, as aheets writes, lock it away from him when you are not at home, and supervise him when he does use it.

If he is that determined, he will go to the library and do the same thing[s].
k-ww

Postby SherlockLV » May 22nd, 2014, 8:14 pm

Personally speaking, I don't own a Mac. From experiences of using keylogger on my computer, it
tracks every key pressed. Some also track wich programs are used and what sites have been visited.
I Just made a search in Google, and found that Aobo keylogger is specially developed for Mac OS
X, which is said to be the best Keylogger for Mac OS X.
SherlockLV

Return to Help Me! Software