NXP i.MX6UltraLite based Main Control Unit for IoT Gateway /

Got a hardware problem? ask for help

NXP i.MX6UltraLite based Main Control Unit for IoT Gateway /

Postby winy » June 17th, 2017, 2:58 am

IoT gateway no doubt has become a hot issue in nowadays. Aiming at provide users with best products and service, to meet users' demand for IoT gateway solution design, Folinx released a single board computer/main control unit [url]OKMX6UL-C3 http://www.forlinx.net/products_detail/ ... Id=74.html[/url] designed based on NXP low power Cortex-A7 processor i.MX6UltaLite. This item is an RSIC based single board computer, and it is a complete ready-to-use embedded system development board consisting a CPU module with carrier board and also a metal enclosure. OS Linux Yocto is well supported. Except IoT gateway, this item could also used in HMI, industrial control, EV charger electronic billing solution, etc.
Here let's have a look at this item in more details
The attachment size.jpg is no longer available

This item is with ready-to-use connectors for CAN, IO, Ethernet, display, SD card
The attachment QQ截图20170525104729.jpg is no longer available

The attachment IMG_9732.jpg is no longer available

It has below features

Features
1. Designed based on Freescale i.MX6UltraLite processor, high performance, ultra low power;
2. Open source code makes it more convenient for users to do hardware designing and software tailoring;
3. CPU is with native supporting and complying with ISO7816 protocol, users could work it with encryption module;
4. Power fail safeguard to allow the system continue running for 15 seconds to avoid critical data loosing;
5. On-board ready-to-use connectors: 4x DI, 4x DO, 2x RS485, 2x CAN, 1x Ethernet (could be expanded to 2-ch), all are designed with isolated protection circuit;
6. Status LED indicator, make it convenient for users to know about system running, network communication and hardware interface working status;
7. Multiple communication types: on-board Ethernet (100M), WIFI&BT, 4G or GPRS modules;
8. Standard SD card slot, compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC card, capability up to 64G;
9. Standard 3.5mm stereo earphone jack, builtin micphone, and users could also expand with 1Wx 2 speaker or 3.5mm single track micphone;
10.a 7'' LVDS display is supported;
11. Users could upgrade OS kernel by SD card;
12. Wide voltage range: system running stable from 9V to 15V to avoid system failure by voltage fluctuation;
13. External case designed by aluminium alloy and the case is with mounting holes, dimensions with 147 x 103 x 42mm,

Expanding the i.MX 6 series, the i.MX 6UltraLite is a high performance, ultra-efficient processor family
featuring an advanced implementation of a single ARM® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds up
to 528 MHz. The i.MX 6UltraLite applications processor includes an integrated power management
module that reduces the complexity of external power supply and simplifies power sequencing. Each
processor in this family provides various memory interfaces, including 16-bit LPDDR2, DDR3, DDR3L,
raw and managed NAND flash, NOR flash, eMMC, Quad SPI and a wide range of other interfaces for
connecting peripherals such as WLAN, Bluetooth™, GPS, displays and camera sensors.
Freescale i.MX6UltraLite
Target Applications
• Automotive telematics
• IoT Gateway
• HMI
• Home energy management systems
• Smart energy concentrators
• Intelligent industrial control systems
• Electronics POS device
• Printer and 2D scanner
• Smart appliances
• Financial payment systems