Business Internet for gaming

Description of your first forum.

Business Internet for gaming

Postby stephendbenton » December 29th, 2017, 5:40 am

Hi,
I am looking to for a great internet connection. I tried out a lot of service providers and none of them worked out for me.
I am serious media content consumer and an avid online gamer. I consume a lot of data every month. I play a lot of games. I download most of them myself. Also, I like to binge watch series. These don't matter as long as I subscribe to a nice plan. I get nice speeds all the time. But the problem arises when my online gaming and other downloads overlap. This causes games to slow down and it becomes unplayable. Even though I subscribe to the costliest plan this keeps happening.
Recently while talking to a friend who had similar issues he said Subscribing to a business internet plan solved his issues. He also suggested this business internet by this major telecommunications company which he uses. What are your opinions about this? Is this really going? Any advice on this will be appreciated.
stephendbenton

Re: Business Internet for gaming

Postby asheets » January 9th, 2018, 2:55 pm

I use my local entity's business plan, with a CIR and a fixed IP. Costly but worth it for my personal use.
asheets

Return to General Talk