Introduce yourself here!

Description of your first forum.

Introduce yourself here!

Postby calebkraft » January 27th, 2011, 9:56 am

Welcome to the forums! Please take a moment to introduce yourselves here.

Sorry to the 20 of you that had used the introductions section. This makes more sense and is how I should have done it in the begining.
calebkraft

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby onelix » January 27th, 2011, 10:02 am

Hi!, im Onelix, im a Networking Engineering Student, and im from Chile [Spanish is my first lenguaje, and yes, the country of the miners and the earthquake], so please have a little of patience with my English.
onelix

Postby sethj » January 27th, 2011, 10:07 am

hi i'm sethj. i'm a couple of weeks from defending my MSEE, and i teach robotics at a community college.
sethj

Postby Arrangemonk » January 27th, 2011, 10:11 am

hi, im arrangemonk, im a german software engineering student and formerly (probably) known as "nah!"
most of the time i hate things (like Grouchy smurf)
Arrangemonk

Postby Kaefer » January 27th, 2011, 10:14 am

Hey, I am Alex, I come from Salt Lake City, Utah, and am going to school for Electronics Engineering Technology with a Computer Science Emphasis. I have just recently learned assembly language, and am starting to get into digital electronics. I have been following Hackaday for a while now, and am excited about the forums.
Kaefer

Postby madsci1016 » January 27th, 2011, 10:20 am

Hello World

Introductions huh? Well, My name is Bill Porter, and I love being an engineer. I build robots for the US Navy.
You can see some videos of what I do at work @ http://www.billporter.info/who_is_bill_porter/

I also build robots at home. I have a blog of my projects, http://www.billporter.info.

I love bringing science to kids, if you couldn't tell
In fact i'm starting a kids science show out of my Navy base for elementary schools. Did I mention I love my job?

And I like to call myself an Evil Mad Engineer. Afterall, I'm not a scientist.
madsci1016

Postby Ju5t H3r3 » January 27th, 2011, 10:25 am

A dreamer mostly!! ;) but I'm an electronics and robotics teacher at a Techinical College. I'm an avid Hack a day follower!
Ju5t H3r3

Postby stuckey » January 27th, 2011, 10:27 am

Hello everyone -
I'm Brian, I run TubeClockDB.com and a dozen other unrelated sites :) I'm excited to see what happens to this forum.

Suggestion: I know there is a http://classifieds.hackaday.com/ section - is it too much overlap to add a buy/sell/trade section on this forum as well?

Regards,
Brian
stuckey

Postby JustXtreme » January 27th, 2011, 10:28 am

Hello All,
I'm Justin from Florida, I love hack-A-Day. I'm into working with arduino :).
I'm a web developer during the day and I tinker under the lights. I love using web interfaces to manipulate real world objects.
I will probably be the one here looking for more help then being able to provide it.

Oh yea, if you guys are into Mopeds (My other hobby)
I run www.mopeds101.com
Last edited by JustXtreme on January 27th, 2011, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustXtreme

Postby CADD » January 27th, 2011, 10:29 am

Hi, my name is CADD, and I am a CS student at a tech college, teaching myself electronics, I've been lurking Hack A Day for years now, and I am very excited to see that they now have a forum up. It will be nice to see how this place will grow as much as Hack A Day has.

See you all out in the forums!!
CADD

Next

Return to General Talk