Box O' Stuff

Got some old equipment to sell? sell it here!
Please, don't try to do anything illegal. It is a pain in our butts having to police this.

Box O' Stuff

Postby jake2600 » November 6th, 2014, 1:13 pm

So Im trying to clear out some of my collection off stuff and old projects. I've given what I can to my local makerspace but they've even run out of room. So I thought I try something.

So for shipping cost of a USPS Domestic Small Flat rate box (~$7) I'll fill it with stuff and send it off to whomever is interested. No requests, no list of what's inside. I'm just grabbing random electronics and electronics parts from my junk drawers and sending them off.

If you're interested message me if not just move along.
jake2600

Re: Box O' Stuff

Postby leadacid » November 11th, 2014, 2:48 pm

I dunno if anyone took you up on it yet Jake, but I'd really only be interested if I had even an idea of what kind of stuff you'd be sending. :-) Is it computer stuff, electronic stuff, building supplies, dead power supplies, old PowerSauce bars, or what? I mean, if you want to offload dead PS/2 mice, that aint worth no $7! But if you've got something interesting, that might be worthwhile.

Or hell, take your box idea, shove in some stuff, take it out, take a single picture, post that, and then name your price. That way people know you're not just mailing them a turd in a box. :-)

Actually, that's not that bad of an idea. I might do that myself. The picture idea, not the turd idea. :-)
leadacid

Re: Box O' Stuff

Postby lindawarren » December 23rd, 2014, 3:54 am

Jake If you share some pictures then it's easy for every one to decide which stuff to buy if it's still available...
lindawarren

Return to classifieds