Cyber Cortex AV (FPGA Dev Board) - $100 AUD, or best offer

Got some old equipment to sell? sell it here!
Please, don't try to do anything illegal. It is a pain in our butts having to police this.

Cyber Cortex AV (FPGA Dev Board) - $100 AUD, or best offer

Postby bbarnes » October 7th, 2012, 5:14 am

Selling a Cyber Cortex AV FPGA Dev Board.

I acquired this board through the initial kickstarter campaign - I got swept up in the excitement, and I suspect my imagination was bigger than my motivation... In any case, I've had it for about a year, and blinking an LED was as far as I got with it. Hey, at least that means I can let you know that it works ;-) I think I'll stick to hard RISC processors myself. As new condition, with packaging and USB cable.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not sure about the level of support for this board anymore. The site doesn't seem to be going anywhere (http://fabuloussilicon.com/blog/), but there's plenty of information and software on the forums and elsewhere to allow someone with perhaps a bit of FPGA experience to get it going. The board seems well made and laid out, and there are plenty of peripherals to mess around with. It'll run Arduino shields through the headers on board, and the software includes a bunch of Arduino-esque softcores that can be popped on easily enough through USB.

Brief Specs (see above link for more details)
Chip: Xilinx Spartan 3e 500K FPGA
Connectivity: USB, JTAG
Peripherals: Buttons (4x), Joystick Ports (2x), PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse, VGA and stereo audio, Arduino shield-compatible headers

If you feel like this might be something you're interested in, please make sure to do a bit of reading on the forums at the above link so you know what you're getting!

Postage: Worldwide; Airmail runs about $18 to the US, happy to provide quotes for other destinations/methods.
Price: $100 AUD, or best offer. Retail is $150.
Payment Methods: Paypal (I'll give it a go, anyway), Bank Transfer
Attachments
rsz_1p3310552.jpg
(108.88 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
bbarnes

Return to classifieds