Free Stuff In Tampa, FL

Got some old equipment to sell? sell it here!
Please, don't try to do anything illegal. It is a pain in our butts having to police this.

Free Stuff In Tampa, FL

Postby KillerBug » December 14th, 2012, 1:02 pm

I'm looking to give some old PC parts and such away...mainboards, CPUs, ram...ranging from Pentium to Duron. Some floppy drives, a 64-drawer parts cabinet, a pile of donor boards from things ranging from scanners to VCRs to DVRs...and old PC case, a few other things...still piling it all up. Free to anyone who wants to come to my house and take it all (must take it all).
KillerBug

Re: Free Stuff In Tampa, FL

Postby KillerBug » December 14th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Just added a bunch of wall WARTs to the pile, various cables and wires too.
KillerBug

Postby KillerBug » December 14th, 2012, 6:39 pm

I now have 3 bankers boxes filled, still not done...I had no idea how much of this stuff I had!
KillerBug

Postby OrdinaryMadness » January 21st, 2013, 1:37 pm

Let me know weight, etc...I can send you a label to send them to me by UPS?....If you've still got the parts.
OrdinaryMadness

Postby KillerBug » January 21st, 2013, 9:23 pm

OrdinaryMadness wrote:Let me know weight, etc...I can send you a label to send them to me by UPS?....If you've still got the parts.

A local hackerspace said they want them the next time I get into town, probably not your loss anyway...there are 5 banker's boxes crammed full of parts plus a few things too big to fit into banker's boxes...UPS shipping would be insane.
KillerBug

Return to classifieds