Epson CX3810 scanner/printer up for grabs, just pay shipping

Got some old equipment to sell? sell it here!
Please, don't try to do anything illegal. It is a pain in our butts having to police this.

Epson CX3810 scanner/printer up for grabs, just pay shipping

Postby Willow » October 31st, 2012, 11:25 am

I used this for maybe a hundred print jobs over the course of time I've owned it, with long periods of downtime between those jobs. This resulted with ink drying in the print head. I've been able to clean most of it out but got to the point where I didn't care, I have a color laser printer anyhow.

The condition overall is mint, minus the fact the print head is jammed up with dry ink. The scanner portion is mint and works flawlessly, I've used it hundreds of times. Was going to disassemble the unit and use just the scanner, but figured I'd see if anyone else wanted it for a project instead.

Comes with what you see pictured, you can download the drivers. It requires a USB-B plug. All you do is pay shipping. If nobody grabs this after awhile, I'll just gut it and repurpose as a portable/wall mounted scanner.

Origination Zipcode: 23503

printer.jpg
(143.86 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Last edited by Willow on November 1st, 2012, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Re: Epson CX3810 scanner/printer up for grabs, just pay ship

Postby Quin » October 31st, 2012, 1:41 pm

Shipping from where? I'm not interested if it would have to ship cross country.
Quin

Postby Willow » November 1st, 2012, 9:30 am

Good point, I updated the post with the zipcode. I checked UPS, and ground from one coast to the next was between $18-$20ish, to give a reference. I ballparked package size as 18x16x12.
Willow

Postby rlinnabaryjr1 » October 29th, 2013, 10:59 am

Hello,
Have you already found a new home for the scanner/printer? If not let me know what shipping cost would be to go to Wichita, Ks. 67213 and get back to me.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Rick
rlinnabaryjr1

Return to classifieds