IP Broadcast Machine output Onvif or RTSP

Request a hack or modification here:

So, you need a new wheelchair control for your nephew, someone here can figure it it. Maybe you want ambient lighting for your car to match the music, we've probably got someone here who does that.

No illegal "hacking" requests allowed and we are not responsible for the activities of the users. If you make an arrangement with another user, it is between the two of you.

IP Broadcast Machine output Onvif or RTSP

Postby jonnyking » February 28th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Hi guys,

Trying to capture a machine's screen and broadcast it to our NVR unit. Reason being so we can watch for setting changes and audit what is going wrong when it breaks down. I cant find much of anything to accomplish this and a software solution isnt an option as many of the machines are old DOS based systems.

Knowing nothing about the inner workings of an IP camera my first thought would be hack one of the many cheap IP camera's and use its hardware to broadcast an alternate video feed rather than its lens input.

Computer video output hdmi/vga/rca -> Hacked IP Cam -> network -> NVR

possible similar thread here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2405
jonnyking

Re: IP Broadcast Machine output Onvif or RTSP

Postby jonnyking » February 28th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Since posting actually found this which may do what i am after.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 3.html?s=p

Out of curiosity is the original post something possible? Anyone with inner camera workings knowledge able to comment?
jonnyking

Return to Requests and commissions