Smart Key Meter read / write software?

Request a hack or modification here:

So, you need a new wheelchair control for your nephew, someone here can figure it it. Maybe you want ambient lighting for your car to match the music, we've probably got someone here who does that.

No illegal "hacking" requests allowed and we are not responsible for the activities of the users. If you make an arrangement with another user, it is between the two of you.

Smart Key Meter read / write software?

Postby sparkyuiop » May 16th, 2012, 7:42 pm

Hi all, I am new to the forum and joined to seek some help with the following project I am working on.

Firstly I would like to point out that although this can potentially be used for illegal activity it would be become obvious to the supplier of the meter that you had underpaid as your meter reading and pre-payment reciepts would not add up and you would be liable to pay whatever you attempted to steal anyway, even if you got away with the act.

My reason for doing this is because I have several meters and keys (don't know if the keys match the meters) which I want to be able to re-program and charge up with credit. If this is sucessfull I have a buyer interested in the units who want's to install them in static caravans in his holiday park.

The meters were originally supplied by British Gas. I have uploaded some pictures and files of the USB 'Home Vending' top-up unit and some files / script from the BG website https://britishgastopup.paypoint.com/.

Although I can login to the topup area of BG I have not tried to top up the key with a credit card and hopefully I won't need to. I know this is asking allot as clearly I am stuck at the start but any help or advice on doing this would be greatly received.
Attachments
Smart Key.rar
(469.33 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Key2.JPG
(38.89 KiB) Downloaded 491 times
sparkyuiop

Return to Requests and commissions