UK Electronic Project - Design + Fab needed!

Request a hack or modification here:

So, you need a new wheelchair control for your nephew, someone here can figure it it. Maybe you want ambient lighting for your car to match the music, we've probably got someone here who does that.

No illegal "hacking" requests allowed and we are not responsible for the activities of the users. If you make an arrangement with another user, it is between the two of you.

UK Electronic Project - Design + Fab needed!

Postby PaulMcGuinness » December 20th, 2012, 9:30 am

Hi All,

I am working with a friend to take a product to market, and am looking for a Prototype and low-volume fabrication.

Project 1:
A simple PCB that provides 5 x clean 5vdc/500mA outputs from a 110/220 input. The input should be a standard figure-8 power lead, and the outputs via surface-mount connectors (to be defined later). Must be designed so that it would pass CE and equivalent USA standards.

I need a cost for: 1 x Design, 1x/10x/100x Fabrication

Project 2:
Simple "Breathing" LED circuit that could connect to the above board, but would only start 'Breathing' when it detected current drain from *any* of the 5 outputs.

This is a serious project, with actual money involved :-)

We are based in Essex, UK - and would ideally like to deal with a local individual/company.

Please PM me for details.
PaulMcGuinness

Return to Requests and commissions